To calculate the cost, select the program and the date
1. Select the program
2. Select the date
The Koh Roh Ha & Koh Rok Tour is by far the most magnificent snorkeling tour experience from Phuket. Koh Rok and Koh Ha really are the best places to take postcard pictures that creat once in a life time memories.
Koh Rok Well known for its powdery white sands, crystal clear waters, abundance of colourful marine life and still only a small number of tourists visiting at any one time. Relax, unwind on Rok Island and snorkel directly on the beachfront or venture further out and to different points of the island on the boat, Koh Rok has something for everybody.
Koh Ha Normally only visited by scuba divers is now available for snorkeling and is by far and wide the best possible location to snorkel. Each and every part of the spectacular island is surreal paradise. The marine life here is largely untouched by snorkelers and like Koh Rok has crystal clear waters, white powdery sands and many species of marine life.
Marine Life you can expect to see:
Barracudas, Ghostpipe fish, Pipefish, Turtles, Porcupine, Puffer fish, Harlequin shrimps, Sea moths, Nudibrands, Scorpionfish, Lionfish and sometimes Whaleshark
06:00 – 06.30 Pick up from hotels
07:30 Check in at the pier. Light breakfast. Briefing from the guide
08:00 Hop on speed boat heading for the adventure
10:00 Arriving at Rok islands. Time for snorkeling and beach experience
12:00 Lunch time. Time to enjoy delicious thai food
13:30 Leaving Rok island. Scenic boat ride to Ha islands
14:00 Arrive to snorkeling paradise
15:15 Depart from Ha island. Way back with beautiful scenery
16:45 Arrive to the pier and back to hotels
Included in cost
- Transfer from hotel to pier and back (please check ectra chrages for special zone)
- Eco-alert english speaking guide
- National park fee
- Transfer from special zones
- Swimming suits
- Pregnant women to partisipate at the trip
- To bring plastic to national park
Refund in case of tour cancellation
- If the excursion is canceled more than a day before the program, the refund of the paid amount is made in full (this does not apply to overseas tours where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- If the excursions are canceled due to circumstances beyond the buyer's control (canceled by the company conducting the program due to weather conditions, due to non-recruitment of the group and other reasons caused by the organizing company), paid amount will be refunded in full.
- If it is impossible to visit the tour due to illness, in the presence of medical report from the hospital, a full refund of the amount paid to the guest is made, to whom the medical report is issued.
- If the excursion is canceled at the request of customers on the day preceding the day of the excursion before 17.00, a refund is made in the amount of 50% of the paid amount.
- If the tour is cancelled by customers request, after 17:00 of the day preceding the tour, no refund will be made.
- If the excursion is canceled on the day of the excursion, because of the customers illness , without medical report or because of the strong delay of customers to the place of departure for the program or for some other reason, depending on the customers, no refund will be made.
Condition of tour date changing
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers without additional charges is possible until 17:00 of the day preceding the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours, where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers after 17.00 of the day preceding the tour, is made with an additional charge of 50% of the cost of the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours , where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
Book this tour
If you want to visit this excursion, leave a request here. During business hours, our managers will contact you within 15 minutes to clarify the details.