"Phuket's wettest wildest water park" providing gallons of excitement for the whole family! Come and experience Phuket's water park for a wet and wild day that can't be matched. The water park offers fun for the whole family, whether you are after a relaxing day in the water or an adrenalin rush, Splash Jungle has it all!
Enjoy the easy and convenient access system where you don't need cash to purchase goods and meals in the park. You receive a wristband which you can scan to make you leave for the day.
The park has thrilling rides such as the Boomerango and Superbowl as well as a six-level wave pool and an aqua-play pool for the children. If the exhilarating slides are not for you then why not idly float around the 335 meters lazy river or treat yourself to some hydrotherapy in the spring pool.
Open Daily: 10am - 6pm
Policies: Please note that only food and drink purchased within the water park will be permitted. Any food and drink purchased outside the premises will not be permitted inside the Splash Jungle Water Park. Should you wish to bring in food, a supplement of 1000 THB per person is to be paid prior to entry
Pets not allowed
Locker: Price is included with admission. Locker key which is attach under the wristband upon Check-out to avoid a 2000 THB penalty.
Rentals and Guest Service:
Lost and Found / Missing Key: Claim lost items and missing keys from the information desk on the first floor of the main entrance.
First Aid: Located by the main entrance.
Security and Safety: Our team at Splash Jungle has undertaken great efforts to ensure your safety with trained life guards on site along with security throughout the park. That means you can enjoy your day without worry, especially if you visit with small children.
|Location||Pickup Time||Arrival Time|
|Kata||10:00 – 10:20||11:30|
|Karon||10:10 – 10:30||11:30|
|Traitrang||10:30 – 10:50||11:30|
|Patong||10:40 – 11:00||11:30|
|Kalim||11:00 – 11:20||11:30|
|Kalim||11:00 – 11:20||11:30|
|Kamala||10:00 – 10:20||11:30|
|Surin||10:30 – 10:50||11:30|
|Bangtao||10:40 – 11;:00||11:30|
|Laguna||10:50 – 11:10||11:30|
|Naithon||12:00 – 12:20||12:40|
|Naiyang||12:20 – 12:40||12:40|
|Mai Khao||12:00 – 12:20||12:30|
|Phuket Town||10:00 – 10:30||11:30|
Included in cost
- Park entrance fee
- Swimming suits
- Shorts and light T-shirts
- Beach towels
- Sun cap
- Sun block
- Pocket money
Refund in case of tour cancellation
- If the excursion is canceled more than a day before the program, the refund of the paid amount is made in full (this does not apply to overseas tours where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- If the excursions are canceled due to circumstances beyond the buyer's control (canceled by the company conducting the program due to weather conditions, due to non-recruitment of the group and other reasons caused by the organizing company), paid amount will be refunded in full.
- If it is impossible to visit the tour due to illness, in the presence of medical report from the hospital, a full refund of the amount paid to the guest is made, to whom the medical report is issued.
- If the excursion is canceled at the request of customers on the day preceding the day of the excursion before 17.00, a refund is made in the amount of 50% of the paid amount.
- If the tour is cancelled by customers request, after 17:00 of the day preceding the tour, no refund will be made.
- If the excursion is canceled on the day of the excursion, because of the customers illness , without medical report or because of the strong delay of customers to the place of departure for the program or for some other reason, depending on the customers, no refund will be made.
Condition of tour date changing
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers without additional charges is possible until 17:00 of the day preceding the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours, where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers after 17.00 of the day preceding the tour, is made with an additional charge of 50% of the cost of the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours , where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
You can pay for the tour in the following ways:
- Cash baht or in dollars / euros. Our employee will bring you a voucher and take your money for the tour.
- Transfer to a bank card.
Book this tour
If you want to visit this excursion, leave a request here. During business hours, our managers will contact you within 15 minutes to clarify the details.