Siam Niramit Show in Phuket
Dazzling Spectacle on the Word's Highest Stage Held in the colossal 2,000-seat Ratchada Theatre, the Siam Niramit show boasts an 11.95 metre proscenium - certified by Guinness World of Records as the world's highest stage. Occupying more than half of the entire theatre space, the panoramic Ratchada Theatre stage is built to accommodate the show's monumental set pieces and a legion of performers (including real elephants and goats) to recreate a realistic ambience of Siam hundreds of years ago.
The show is suitably structured into three acts: Journey Back into History, Journey Beyond Imagination: The Three Realms and Journey Through Joyous Festivals. Reliving the Glorious Past The lights suddenly dimmed and permeating through the darkened stage is the heart-thumping beat of 'klong sabatchai' (victory drum), followed by the graceful golden fingernail dance and sword dance. The entire stage is re-lit and awoken back to life with a scene of the Ancient Kingdom of Lanna, showing a slow-paced, yet elegant royal procession led by the King and Queen of Lanna, the earliest of Siamese reigns.
A stark contrast to the north, the audience is transported down to the more animated south with the next scene: The South Sea... Traders from Overseas. Opening with 'nang talung' (shadow puppets) and the lively and colourful 'nora dance', this scene is the re-enactment of the Kingdom Sriwichai's bustling market full of foreign traders, and with a whimsical subtext of interracial crush - a representation of the harmonious existence of different faiths and races. The next two scenes, The Northeast... Heritage of the Khmer Civilization and Central Plains... Ayutthaya: The Mighty Capital, are superbly portrayed with state-of-the-art special effects like an on-stage 'klong' (river), realistic rainfall, thunder and lighting. The audience also gets to witness local activities and festivities like 'ram lao krathop mai (bamboo dance), the singing of rice harvesting folk songs and Thai boxing matches during these scenes.
Siam Niramit Phuket opens daily except Tuesdays.
5.30 pm. - Gates opened
6.00 pm. - Buffet dinner begins serving.
8.30 pm. - Show starts (Show duration in 70 minutes).
10.30 pm. - Gates closed.
Other than the spectacular show, do come early because there are lots of activities that you can see and do. Not only will you enjoy but you will learn more about the Thai ways of life in bygone times which is not easy to find nowadays.
Traditional Thai Village
The Magic of Naga - Fountain, Light & Laser Spectacle
Elephant War Parade
Outdoor dance performances
Elephant feeding & rides
Thai boxing & games
Included in cost
- Siam Niramit Show
- Pocket money
Refund in case of tour cancellation
- If the excursion is canceled more than a day before the program, the refund of the paid amount is made in full (this does not apply to overseas tours where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- If the excursions are canceled due to circumstances beyond the buyer's control (canceled by the company conducting the program due to weather conditions, due to non-recruitment of the group and other reasons caused by the organizing company), paid amount will be refunded in full.
- If it is impossible to visit the tour due to illness, in the presence of medical report from the hospital, a full refund of the amount paid to the guest is made, to whom the medical report is issued.
- If the excursion is canceled at the request of customers on the day preceding the day of the excursion before 17.00, a refund is made in the amount of 50% of the paid amount.
- If the tour is cancelled by customers request, after 17:00 of the day preceding the tour, no refund will be made.
- If the excursion is canceled on the day of the excursion, because of the customers illness , without medical report or because of the strong delay of customers to the place of departure for the program or for some other reason, depending on the customers, no refund will be made.
Condition of tour date changing
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers without additional charges is possible until 17:00 of the day preceding the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours, where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers after 17.00 of the day preceding the tour, is made with an additional charge of 50% of the cost of the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours , where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
You can pay for the tour in the following ways:
- Cash baht or in dollars / euros. Our employee will bring you a voucher and take your money for the tour.
- Transfer to a bank card.
Book this tour
If you want to visit this excursion, leave a request here. During business hours, our managers will contact you within 15 minutes to clarify the details.