Similan Islands 1 Day Trip
Similan islands are the paradise of the Andaman Sea with crystal clear water and soft white sand. There is rich and invaluable resource with variety of fishes and beautiful corals. Distinctive symbol of picturesque Similan Islands is the Sail Rock, which is located on an Island 8 (Similan). Similan Islands are the famous beautiful diving site ranked top 10 of the world.
Swim and snorkel in the emerald waters surrounding the Similan Islands on a full-day snorkeling tour from Phuket. Escape the crowds and encounter colorful fish and pristine coral reefs.
05:30 – 07:30 AM. Pick up from hotel and transfer to Thap Lamu pier by minibus.
08:30 AM. Arrive at Similan Pro Dive shop in Thap Lamu pier (complimentary of tea, coffee and biscuits).
09:00 AM. Depart from Thap Lamu pier to Similan islands by speed boat.
10:30 AM. Arrive at Similan island (isl.No.8) enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beach.
11:50 AM. Arrive at Ba Ngu island (isl.No.9) enjoy snorkeling.
12:40 PM. Snorkeling at Payu island (isl.No.7).
01:30 PM. Have lunch on Miang island (isl.No.4) and free time for leisure.
03:00 PM. Back to Thap Lamu pier.
Included in cost
- Transfer from/to your hotel (Phuket/Khao Lak)
- Round trip by speed boat
- Fresh fruit, Coffee & Tea, Drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and life jacket)
- National park fee
- English speaking guide
- Swimming suits
- Shorts and light T-shirts
- Beach towels
- Sun cap
- Sun block
- Pocket money
Refund in case of tour cancellation
- If the excursion is canceled more than a day before the program, the refund of the paid amount is made in full (this does not apply to overseas tours where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- If the excursions are canceled due to circumstances beyond the buyer's control (canceled by the company conducting the program due to weather conditions, due to non-recruitment of the group and other reasons caused by the organizing company), paid amount will be refunded in full.
- If it is impossible to visit the tour due to illness, in the presence of medical report from the hospital, a full refund of the amount paid to the guest is made, to whom the medical report is issued.
- If the excursion is canceled at the request of customers on the day preceding the day of the excursion before 17.00, a refund is made in the amount of 50% of the paid amount.
- If the tour is cancelled by customers request, after 17:00 of the day preceding the tour, no refund will be made.
- If the excursion is canceled on the day of the excursion, because of the customers illness , without medical report or because of the strong delay of customers to the place of departure for the program or for some other reason, depending on the customers, no refund will be made.
Condition of tour date changing
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers without additional charges is possible until 17:00 of the day preceding the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours, where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
- Change of the tour date at the request of buyers after 17.00 of the day preceding the tour, is made with an additional charge of 50% of the cost of the tour (this does not apply to overseas tours , where the flight, visas and accommodation are paid in advance).
You can pay for the tour in the following ways:
- Cash baht or in dollars / euros. Our employee will bring you a voucher and take your money for the tour.
- Transfer to a bank card.
Book this tour
If you want to visit this excursion, leave a request here. During business hours, our managers will contact you within 15 minutes to clarify the details.